We do provide sponsorship for athlete as well as academic, charity and sporting events. Please only send your details and proposal to our email and no phone calls.
Students, please come with the right attitude. Be professional, reasonable and punctual. Nothing is free in life and we do not owe you anything. Here are some guidelines for those of you who had no idea what professionalism is all about.
1) If you want a sponsorship, make it official by sending in an email. The person in charge obviously will not be sitting down at the gym answering your phone calls all day.
2) If you are putting our logo on t-shirts, posters or flyers, please give us a copy or at least show us a picture of it.
3) If you are taking photos or videos at our gym, you share them with us because OBVIOUSLY. Unless you are paying us, we should be getting something in return.
4) If you said you need to borrow the gym for 3 hours, start packing at the 2nd hour and 45th minutes. Say 'thank you' and get lost on the 3rd hour.
5) If you said you are coming on that day, you better arrive unless you are in a hospital or there's a funeral to go to. If you are not showing up, tell us at least.
6) If you want an interview, make sure you arrive on time or 4 hours earlier.
7) If you are asking for discounted package for a group of people that you are associated with, stay humble and do not come to us thinking that we need you.
8) If you send in a proposal and we gave you a counter proposal, you should reply to us even though you do not like it.
9) If you intend to put a stack of flyers here for us to distribute for you for free, we will distribute them to our bin unless its beneficial for both of us.
22 January 2013: All equipment arrived including brand new treadmills.
01 February 2013: 30-Day pass introduced.
04 February 2013: New rules. No dirty attire, no dirty shoes. If you jogged on a park or had a mud fight, please bring a clean pair of shoes.
13 February 2013: New rules. If you are not working out, you are not allowed to wait for your friends, watch them train or hangout in the gym.
01 March 2013: New pricing. Pay per entry: RM8. T&C applies.
18 March 2013: We're selling T-shirts now for RM40. Available in S,M,L. Sorry fat people no XL. Come check out the designs.
22 March 2013: We're now selling sports drink too. Protein shake coming soon.
29 April 2013: Now selling Whey Protein and Mass Gainer in bottle sized serving.
30 April 2013: Our operation time on Saturday and Sunday is now officially 09:30am to 09:30pm. C'mon don't act like you're going to workout here Saturday night.
10 July 2013: Blitz Gym™ singlets for sale. Black or Grey. RM30. Available in Size 36 (Small), 38 (medium), 40 (Large) and 48 (Extra Large).
1 December 2013: Promotional price of a 180-Day pass introduced and its for December only.
31 December 2013: Happy New Year folks. The 180-Day pass promotion is being extended till 31st January 2014 due to huge demand.
25 January 2014: Squat rack upgraded with extra floor padding. Please deadlift within the thicker padding area to reduce noise and vibration. Please be considerate to our neighbours.
1 February 2014: Opening hours for Monday to Friday is now from 8:30am to 10:30pm. For Saturday and Sunday, we're still opening from 9:30am to 9:30pm.
1 March 2014: Get a free Gatorade™ everytime you purchase a multiple day pass.
1 March 2014: We are starting a 3-stage introductory course to 'gym-ing' this month. This is for complete new gym goers who had absolutely no idea what to do in the gym. Find out more from us.
23 March 2014: TRX is now available. Feel free to use it as it is not restricted to personal training.
8 May 2014: New T-shirts for sale. Sizes are in S, M & L. Singlets are now at a discounted price. Limited sizes left.
18 June 2014: New KrankCycle, an upper body cycle now available. No more "foot injuries can't do cardio" excuses.
25 June 2014: New recumbent bike arrived.